Highest Rated Dyson Vacuums On Amazon

Post image for Highest Rated Dyson Vacuums On Amazon

by Tom Watson on January 29, 2017

I’ve received a few questions lately about using Dyson vacuums for a cleaning business.

My first thought is Dyson vacuums are rather pricey, and would not be an ideal choice for a commercial cleaning account.

But for a residential cleaning service that cleans high-end homes it might be a good option. It would certainly impress the high brow clients that want a top-notch job. After all, using the best equipment helps justify the cost you are charging.

Remember, PERCEPTION IS REALITY. So if they THINK the vacuum is BETTER, then the job you perform IS BETTER. Everything in business boils down to PERCEPTION and MARKETING. So if you cater to the pricey clients, then Dyson vacuums may be a good way to set yourself apart.

So with that thought in mind I wanted to go over a few options for those that want to go that route. I have no experience using a Dyson (Though I’ve heard many good things about them), so I based my thoughts on the reviews of the buyers on Amazon.

Here are some highly rated Dyson vacuums:

Dyson V6 Cord Free Vacuum: Going cordless is AWESOME as it saves time (and time is MONEY). Priced at $299.00.

Dyson V8 Absolute Cord-Free Vacuum: Another cordless option, this one gives you forty minutes of cleaning time on a charge. Priced at $593.96.

Dyson 206900-01 Ball Multi Floor Upright Corded Vacuum: Traditional corded vacuum at a decent price (for a Dyson anyway). Priced at $286.99.

Dyson V6 Trigger Cordless Handheld: Maybe you just want one for cleaning under the sofa cushions. Priced at $191.98.

Dyson Ball Allergy Upright Vacuum: If a HEPA filter is important to you, this one is for you. Priced at $349.95.

Dyson Ball Compact Animal Canister VacuumLike canister styled vacuums? This one is for you. Priced at $369.00.

Well there you have it, some of the highest rated Dyson vacuums on Amazon. All of these vacuums above are rated four stars or higher. Some are nearly five-star, which goes to the quality of the construction. If anyone out there has any thoughts on these vacuums, feel free to share your comments below!

If you liked this post, you can subscribe to our Cleaning 4 Profit RSS feed. If you are looking for a step by step blueprint that will show you how to start your own cleaning business, then check out my Cleaning Business Training Manuals. If you need a great website or would like to upgrade what you already have then you may want to take a look at my Cleaning Business Website Packages.

Please note: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend. If you purchase any items through my links odds are I’ll earn a commission of some kind. I only recommend products and services that I have used or think may be useful to those starting or operating a cleaning business.

1 gary January 29, 2017 at 1:34 pm

over rated piece of junk, just my opinion. Oreck is my vacuum of choice. Its not about the tools , its about the quality of service.

2 Tom Watson January 29, 2017 at 1:37 pm

Hi Gary! Tell us what you really think! Just kidding… THANKS for sharing that. I did not know Oreck had awesome customer service. Is it a local dealer you buy from or a just the national headquarters?

3 Kurt January 29, 2017 at 1:46 pm

I am not sure about durability since our apartment is so small. Yet in over three years no problem and we even bought ours at a garage sale. I will say, if your hauling it upstairs to clean a building it’s very light .

4 Tom Watson January 29, 2017 at 1:58 pm

THANKS for sharing that Kurt!

5 Barb January 30, 2017 at 10:14 am

I have tried all the above and then bought a shark! Lightweight, I can even pick up sand without it spitting back out. I clean industrial buildings and homes. Works great for both. I threw out all my other crappy vacuums and ended up buying 3 Shark vacuums for employees use as well.

6 Tom Watson January 30, 2017 at 10:50 am

Hi Barb! THANKS for sharing that. Sharing what you know helps others make better choices!

7 Kurt January 30, 2017 at 11:14 am

I had a very large dealership once. We had a Tornado Backpack vacume.. We used it in large open areas . I found its the best because we saved so much time.A great choice if your vacuuming many types of flooring. It has a cord but very long. Suction was incredible but ofcourse we needed a regular vacume with beater bar for entrance mats. It’s a bit pricey but once you use it you’ll never go back to other kinds .

8 Tom Watson January 30, 2017 at 11:16 am

Awesome info Kurt! Thanks!

9 Nann January 30, 2017 at 12:33 pm

We recently purchased a Hoover Commercial backpak vacuum and we use it more than I ever thought we would. Hard floors and carpet. Has great suction, long cord and works better than a regular upright on corrugated/sculptured entry mats.

10 Tom Watson February 5, 2017 at 2:41 pm

THANKS Nann!

11 Sandra March 28, 2017 at 7:52 pm

Im shoked that no one mentioned Miele canister vacuums. I swear by these for my business.

12 Tom Watson March 30, 2017 at 11:08 am