I’ve mentioned many times the power of contacting real estate agents as you market your services.
They can be a tremendous source of income for you if you work hard at cultivating this very key target market. Today we’re zeroing in even more on this segment.
I’m going to share a technique for finding realtors that deal in foreclosures. It’s through the use of a site called www.reonetwork.com. Check out the video below to see how to make use of this site.
Finding Agents That Specialize In Foreclosed Homes
Purpose of this lesson:
Find realtors that deal in foreclosures (REO properties) and contact them concerning your services.
What is REO?
Real estate owned or REO is a term used in the United States to describe a class of property owned by a lender—typically a bank, government agency, or government loan insurer—after an unsuccessful sale at a foreclosure auction.
Why is this a powerful technique?
- Not widely used in the industry
- Allows you to contact agents by phone, email or snail mail and introduce yourself as cleaning providers
- Let them know you would love the opportunity to clean any properties they currently have or have in the pipeline
- Done correctly it will result in cleaning any current or future foreclosures. These can be very profitable!
- May also result in cleaning any other non foreclosure listings they may have (many listings need to be cleaned either before being put on market or as a condition of sale)
- If you make the realtor happy they will use you over and over PLUS tell others about you
- Find realtors
- Contact them (as many as possible)
- Deliver quality work when given the chance
The video shares the REO Network found here: www.reonetwork.com
Here are two other sites to check:
If you liked this post, you can subscribe to our Cleaning 4 Profit RSS feed. If you are looking for a step by step blueprint that will show you how to start your own cleaning business, then check out my Cleaning Business Training Manuals. If you need a great website or would like to upgrade what you already have then you may want to take a look at my Cleaning Business Website Packages.